As a growing international company, it’s an exciting time to join Stone Marine Services. We are actively seeking a ‘Controls Technician’ to join our team in Inverkeithing.
As a controls technician, you will provide analytical assistance and technical expertise in the installation, programming, troubleshooting and preventative maintenance of electrical and control systems installed on vessels to control their propulsion systems. In this role you will also provide technical assistance and carry out mechanical repairs to propulsion systems internationally.
Summary of Requirements:
- Good work ethic
- Strong electrical background
- Working knowledge of PLC’s – set up and configuration
- Good knowledge of frequency drives/soft starts/auto transformers
- Strong knowledge of control systems/functionality of follow up control systems
- Understanding of DP systems, joystick Systems, Autopilot systems and interfaces
- Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Ability to read electrical drawings and identify components within drawings
- Good interpersonal skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to present a professional image whilst retaining a sense of calm and efficiency
- Positive attitude are essential in order to create a positive culture
Does this sound like you? If so, view the full job description and apply here – Controls Technician Job Vacancy
If you require any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org