In this role, you will be supporting the marketing and sales department across a wide range of responsibilities and roles. Due to the variety and demand within the sales and marketing department for management information, you will be required to help the sales function with administrative tasks. These will ultimately feed back into marketing and how we continue to drive and grow our brand internationally. Further, you will be assisting with the growth of our social channels – LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Also, you will assist with generating content ideas for the website and social channels which could include blog articles and case studies. You will also be responsible for collating and gathering market analysis on competitor activity, prospects and existing customers.
- Assist and manage the CRM system
- Provide sales and administrative support across the business
- Assist with content creation
- Carry out market research and competitor analysis
- Liaise closely with the sales team on leads and prospects gained from marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams and departments to address customer needs and develop pipeline/strategy
- Aged 18 – 24
- Currently unemployed
- Degree level or CIM qualification
- Analytical and research skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
View the full job description here: Marketing Assistant Job Description
Additional information: This role is part of the new government Kickstart Scheme to create new 6-month job placements for young people who are currently out of work. For more information on the scheme, click here.
*Staffing and recruiting agencies that are not a preferred supplier are welcome to propose candidates however you will not be paid a fee.