Workshop Engineer/Mechanical Fitter
Working from our Inverkeithing facility you will be responsible for assisting with a number of workshop service jobs. This is a varied and challenging role and will include a number of work tasks.
We are looking for a time served and qualified fitter who can interpret mechanical drawings. As we are trying to increase the capacity of units coming into the workshop it is your responsibility to recommend procedures/improvements in overhauling units and implement best practices.
Interested? Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Overhauling of units in the workshop
- Operating machinery
- Quality control/inspection of items
- Taking instruction from the workshop manager/lead hand
- Completing the ‘t’ card system
- Informing storeman/workshop manager when consumables need reordering
- Adhering to health and safety policies whilst carrying out daily tasks/duties
- Taking instruction to complete workshop husbandry