This role is a fantastic opportunity for a permanent HRBP within a marine engineering company in Inverkeithing.
Stone Marine Services are a growing international company, and we are passionate about what we do and our employees.
The HRBP role is a unique opportunity for the right individual to build and shape the HR policies and procedures on-site. In addition, they will be the lead contact for all HR matters within the company.
Summary of Requirements:
- All aspects of the employee lifecycle, including talent management, performance management, learning and development, and compensation and benefits
- Supporting with recruitment activities including reviewing job descriptions, interviewing, selection advice, and ensuring effective on-boarding
- Building great working relationships with all key stakeholders within the business area
- Manages complex employee relations issues
- Performance management guidance
- Working with key stakeholders to develop solutions and policies
- Guiding your business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning
- Identifying training
- Develop & implement HR initiatives, policy’s procedures, and systems
- Organize & maintain employee records according to policy & legal requirements
- General HR admin duties
- Adhere to Quality Procedures as per the Quality system in place
- Adhoc duties daily as requested/instructed by Management & Directors in line with the changing needs of the business
- Proven experience in an HR role within a complex HR environment
- HR CIPD level 5 +
- Advanced knowledge of employment laws
- Enthusiastic committed & a fast learner with previous experience in a busy environment
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing, including report writing, reflecting sometimes complex HR issues
- Competent IT Skills
This role will be based on working 3 days per week.
Read more and apply here: HR Business Partner