As the capacity of units coming into the workshop increase significantly, we are looking for a time served and qualified service fitter to join our UK based team.
Working from our Inverkeithing facility, you will be responsible for assisting with several workshop service jobs. This is a varied and challenging role and will include a number of work tasks. The right candidate MUST be time served and interpret mechanical drawings. With our workshop scheduled to fill up, it is your responsibility to recommend procedures and improvements in overhauling units and implement best practices.
Summary of Requirements:
- Overhauling of units in the workshop
- Operating machinery
- Quality control/inspection of items
- Taking instruction from the workshop manager/lead hand
- Completing the ‘t’ card system
- Informing storeman/workshop manager when consumables need reordering
- Adhering to health and safety policies whilst carrying out daily tasks/duties
- Taking instruction to complete workshop husbandry
Full job description here: Service Fitter Job Description
To apply, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org