We are recruiting for a skilled marketing individual to join our Workshop team in Inverkeithing, Scotland.
Stone Marine Services is looking for an energetic individual to assist with the marketing, communications and creative delivery. You will be part of a busy team developing new content across a range of business and social channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter), preparing visual templates, proposals, and creating digital assets for publishing online, including the development of the company website. We are looking for a good all-rounder, someone not afraid to mix the mundane with the more challenging assignments. Much of the material we produce is developed in-house, so an understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite is essential with an eye for good creative. A basic WordPress understanding is required to make changes to the website. Candidates who are already living in Scotland and within a short commutable distance will be considered.
- Develop the company brand across international and domestic markets
- Stimulate, build and inspire customer engagement
- Develop and manage the social media plan
- Explore SEO & PPC opportunities, devising strategies to drive traffic to the website
- Content creation (drafting social media copy and written articles – support given)
- Produce marketing activity reports
- Provide sales administrative support and client research
- Devise targeted media campaigns
- Create business proposal documents (styled templates)
- Produce marketing media assets utilising Adobe Creative Suite (must have experience in Adobe)
- Enhance and improve the website with regular updates (knowledge of WP)
- Carry out market research and competitor analysis – data mining
- Increase engagement across all business/social media platforms
- Sales support administration
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3+ Years of Marketing and or Creative experience. Must have competency in Adobe CS
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding business with a great culture. At Stone Marine Services, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We want to hear from you if you believe you have the skills and experience to excel in this role.