As our position in the market grows significantly, we are looking for the right candidate to bolster our accounts team.
We are recruiting for the role of a senior accounts assistant who will report to the Head of Finance. The successful candidate will be involved in a broad range of finance activities in this business-facing role with lots of scope for future development. The successful candidate will be required to hit the ground running in this fast-paced role with training on all tasks provided.
Below is a brief breakdown of the job requirements:
- Responsible for Sales & Purchase Ledger processing
- Responsible for producing timesheet driven sales invoices
- Supporting the smooth transition from sage to SAP business one
- Processing Purchase Invoices/Credit Notes, from receipt to payment by BACS
- Producing statements, remittance advice and related credit control activities
- Maintaining petty cash
- Maintaining accurate accounting records
- Processing monthly payroll submissions to head office
- Processing monthly expense claims
- Ensure key accounting reconciliations are performed on a timely basis
- Assist in the preparation of monthly accounts & reports
- Contribute to the year-end financial statements and audit processes
- Adhere to the company Quality Procedures
- AAT qualified/CIMA part-qualified or qualified by experience (5+years’ experience in a similar role)
- Fluent in MS Office Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Natural problem solver who is comfortable in recommending and driving improvements
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to communicate to all levels in the organisation
- Can build strong working relationships
- Can work under tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, committed & a fast learner with previous experience in a busy environment
- Solid organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload
- A team player continually looking to develop themselves and others around them
- Has a positive outlook
- Experience in SAP business one
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please include the role title in the subject line.