With 40 years’ experience in Seal solutions, we are firm in our belief that there should be no compromise when it comes to Stern Seal Performance.
Our team of skilled engineers and technicians are dedicated to the maintenance and repair of stern tube seals. Whether your vessel is in drydock or afloat, the shaft is withdrawn or bonding is required, we can provide you with the sales, technical and product support to ensure that you have the critical parts and service engineers needed to keep your vessels operational.
Versitec Marine is a leading equipment manufacturer and service supplier based in Canada and the US. Their Vanguard product portfolio includes Stern Tube Solutions for both oil and water lubricated shafts which hold DNV-GL and Bureau Veritas Certification. All Stern Tube rings are manufactured using a specially formulated Versiton FKM material which is compatible with EAL and synthetic Oils. The sealing rings are suitable for all major OEM stern tube equipment.
Benefits of choosing Stone Marine and Versitec Products
- 5 year industry leading warranty
- Fully compliant with Stringent EPA laws
- Proven reliability, as fitted to the US Coastguard and US Navy
- Vanguard Stern Tube Seal System; Class Approved to operate in all water conditions.
- Cost savings without compromise
- SMS Technical and commercial support 24hrs 365 days
- SMS engineers and technicians skilled in seal fitment and bonding
- Rapid supply of spare parts with the option of consignment stock held in the UK
Stone Marine Services are certified and fully trained in Stern Tube Servicing, accredited by Versitec Marine.