Unexpected repair costs and downtime can cut deep into your profits. Minimise the risk by being proactive with your maintenance planning. A Planned Service Agreement (PSA) provides you with a reliable maintenance program, built around your vessel’s equipment, operational performance requirements and tailored to your budget.
How does a PSA work?
Payments spread across the duration of the contract.
Service Engineer availability which can be up to 50% lower in cost than the OEM.
Spare parts availability allowing certainty of operations.
- Mid and long-term cost predictability and fixed budgetary costs
- Maximised uptime through proper maintenance and coordinated schedules
- Single source service across different equipment types
- Optimised spare parts handling, stored at our facilities to agreed fleet or unit stock levels
- Reduced administration costs for purchasing
- Certainty of operations
- Immediate dispatch and return
- Worldwide 24/7 support
- Fully insured
- Personalised service
- OEM technical back up
- Recommendations for selective spares (alternatives to OEM supply)
We can also help with
- Asset Storage
- Pre-docking inspections
As a recognised independent propulsion repair specialist we provide a wealth of experience in the servicing and repair of most propulsion and marine equipment.
All work is guaranteed to OEM standards under our warranty provision.
Committed to Excellence
A Stone Marine Services Planned Service Agreement is a sound investment with operational and financial benefits for vessel owners, operators, defence and oil & gas clients who demand the highest level of service.